Summary of the 2nd Trimester of the First Year
During Second Trimester of First Year (January - March 2016) students at Lishu Institute:
- received teachings about Higher Sutra from Nine Ways of Bon;
- learned chapters 4-7 of middle hagiography of Buddha Tonpa Shenrab;
- learned Bon Prayers (including Tsa Lung Sol Deb and Chod);
- participated in Tibetan language classes (speaking, grammar and reading classes).
Additionally to regular classes students:
- participated in Gutor rituals at Bon monastery – Za Mongyal Yungdrung Ling in the end of Tibetan year (beginning of February 2016);
- 12-14th February 2016 Lishu students visited Menri monastery and participated in birthday celebration of Nyamme Sherab Gyaltsen and Cham Dance (dances in masks of deities);
- 9th March 2016 Lishu students went to Menri monastery to receive Mawe Senge Initiation from His Eminence Ponlob Trinley Nyima Rinpoche;
- After Mawe Senge Initiation students of Lishu went to nearby mountain with Khenpo Nyima Dondub Rinpoche and Ponlob Togme Sherab Rinpoche to perform sang ritual and hang prayer flags in intention of long life of His Holiness Lungtok Tenpai Nyima Rinpoche.
Students and teachers of Lishu with Khenpo Nyima Dondup Rinpoche and Ponlob Togme Sherab Rinpoche.